Saturday, November 17, 2007

BOB BARKER...OFFICIALLY THE SHIT!

***ARCHIVED FROM MYSPACE 7/22/08***

So I was flippin through the channels after a terrible performance by Cal in their loss to the Huskies (what the hell happened to the Bears?)...and I happened to come upon Access Hollywood and I heard "Bob Barker."

He was wearing some custom made slacks that his tailor had made before they both retired simultaneously...they were some badass pants man...hahaha...

He was giving a tour of his mansion...and just everything about him....his attitude, his short but interesting anecdotes that they aired, his BAR!!!....his bar is just...WOW....and his "man lounge" hahhaah....  the essence of a G....at 83 years old!!! (I just looked it up on Wikipedia).

Bob Barker, you are the man!

(Edited at 5:01 PM):  I Googled the video, and after a few short minutes I found it and now, you can see for yourself...

http://www.ahollywoodvideos.com/videos/podcast/AH-1109-BobBarker.m4v

No comments:

Post a Comment