Wednesday, July 23, 2008

retard moments at ANAHEIM Angels' stadium..and 2 funny videos

oh man sux...went to the Angel game today...or should i say Home Run Derby...

and yea i had a retard moment...suuuux....i was wearing my grey away Angels jersey....and I bought it way back when...anyway, when I'm walkin up the steps from my seat with Olivas to go get some beers, some dude stops me and is like....hey I'll trade you (pointing at his jersey) plus 20 bucks....so in my head i'm like...shit, if everything's good with his jersey I'm down... so he takes it off, i inspect it...take mine off, try his on...haha and i'm like...in my head...shit hell yea, it fits, it's red, shoot i dig the color, better than the grey one...and then i'm like alright, and i'll take that 20 too...(i'm thinkin...dope, free beer) haha...so he hands me the bill and is like "alright no takin it back tho"...and in my head i'm like well i'm the one taking your money dude...so I'm like "nah it's all good"...and i walk off...excited that i got 20 bucks and a new, better jersey...same brand, same quality, but i liked the red color better....

so when i come back from the beer stand, and im walkin down wearing his jersey, he's sittin wearing mine...oh man...*just thought this as I'm writing*...as I'm coming back he's doing the whole, cover your face with one hand thing like playin around...and in my head i'm still confused i'm like hahaha funny but why is he doing that...I'M the one that made out...and i'm like haha, it's coo man...and he's like..."yea I liked it...wanted it cuz it said Anaheim" and I'm like...coo...thinkin in my head...oh coo maybe he's from here, wants to rep his city, that's coo

still nothing clicked

so after the game...all the way back, and then the long ride home from Olivas' to my house...as I'm walkin in the driveway it fuckin hits me like a brick outta nowhere...."FUCK!" "ANAHEIM!" shit...i had totally forgot that the stupid ass angels don't go by anaheim anymore...SO THEY DON'T MAKE THOSE JERSEYS ANYMORE!!!! fuck fuck fuck...hahahah wow....seriously though, stupid ass angels...have to go changing their name to los angeles angels...damn wannabes...the retarded thing is they still dont even rep the city on their away jerseys so why bother??? ahhh dammit...that's why i didn't care...to me they still are the anaheim angels...so i didn't think anything of it....stupid stupid stupid....here I am thinking I made out on a deal and the fucker got a rare jersey (being a hardcore Dodger fan...I rarely wear it...usually only to angels or quakes games or when I feel like wearing red)...I mean, luckily it wasn't an authentic jersey that costs like 2 bills...it was the same brand and value (at least at purchase) as the one I had...which were like 70 - 85 bucks...so I mean it's not terrible...but I love owning shit other people don't have...and there I am giving it away...fuck....now the Angels better fuckin change their name back to Anaheim...that dude has a rare jersey that shoulda been mine....

dammit if it wan't a day game and it wasn't so hot I would've worn my black angels jersey with red trim...which just says angels jersey...

I mean being that I am not that much of an Angel fan, I got over it really (other than when I was telling this story)...but still man...shit it's rare...bet that shit's worth more money....man I hope it isn't...haha


anywhooter....in honor of my retardedly gay moment I had...




and just for fun... hahahahah


No comments:

Post a Comment