Thursday, November 20, 2003

craaaaziness ..u got 24 hours to live...or umm...28 hours to stay awake....

well yea, my wednesday started off i don't know when because i had been up since tuesday morning at 8:30 am. great shit, i know...so yea tues. i go to class at 10am....then chilled wit Ooooooh-leeve-us at lunch, took him to his car, and then went home to chillax for like 5 minutes, change and off to work #2. so i get to best buy....iyts a pretty coo day at work, go to carls for my lunch break...sux carls twice in one day...DAMMIT. so yea, i get off at 730, head over to Antolivas' house and swap some CDs...get home round 9 and grub on some deeeeeeelish spaghetti. procrastination ensues and around 1am i tuly begin my assignment. So yea, I stay up programming in C++ which i mostly forgot how to do...then around 630 i take my shower as my pops is leavin for work, and i leave for school myself at 730. get to school, walkin to my 8am class thinking..damn and here approaches the bewitching hour..haha well the 24th hour.
so yea i fall asleep for 3 seconds about 16 times in my first class.....i know because id nod off and something new would be on the board....then econ...talked to this girl stephanie for like 5 minutes....but then remembered i had to go turn in my project i had stayed up all night for. so i go and do that..come back 20 minutes into the econ class again...i retake my seat and decide to doze off about 4 times. the first 3 for about 5 minutes each..the last i think for like 15 minutes. super sunks cuz i woke up at the noise of everyone getting out of their seats at the end of class, and that girl was givin me my pen that fell when i jumped up all quick...haha i laughed cuz i felt my forehead burning...and i knew i had fallen asleep on my watch...so yea i head to the restroom to check da mirror, and sure enough a huge red circle is there...ahh well..i kinda rub it off and "cares?" so i go to my final class of the day.
bone out at 1130, halfway to my car joel calls cuz him n germain wanted to chill...haha it was funny cuz i super wasnt havent it...i was trying to get to my car as quickly as possible so i can knock da funk out. so i get home, put on my PJ bottoms and go skins haha...set my alarm for 6pm, lay out my sleeping bag next to my bed...made sure to leave the window open...made sure to take off my socks...made sure to have no pillow, no blanket...and knock out around 1pm. now u may ask yourself...why all those stipulations just to sleep? well when i knock the eff out...i know the EFF out. so i need to ensure that i will wake up when that alarm goes off...and my safguards are 1) the open window...by 6pm i know itll be freezing...and 2) no socks, no shirt...i will BE freezin by 6pm, and i cant sleep when im supa cold. 3) no pillow, on the floor on a closed sleeping bag....comfortbale factor...i wont be too comfortable to get out of bed and tune out the alarm clock....great haw?? well around 3pm i get up and cant take the pain in my neck.head anymore...and its already chilly so i put on a t-shirt and get a small no super comfortbale pillow...and knock out again. IT WORKS! hehe as 6m rolls around and the alarm goes off..i jumped up all quick to turn it off..haha.
the reason i needed to get up by the way, is i have to read a lot of crap for tomorrow..so yea...and last time i knocked out after a 26 hrs without sleep...i knocked out for 12 hours....so yea..i knew this method would work..i tried it a few times..one being whe i had work at 7am on a saturday morning..so i had to wake up at 6...and my parents were away at Vegas...(and usually they're the ones who wake me up cuz theyre too annoyed with my alarm clock that i tune out)....and i had been out partying til 3am..and was pretty damn wasted...well, i made sure to sleep with all my windows open, wearin only boxers and the fan on with blinds wide open...and i woke up extremely quickly.
anywhoot...good stuff haw? so yea woke up...my moms gave me some seco de pollo with rice n maduro frito...oh hellzyeafunkyea. yumm...and i FINALLY SAW THE HOT CHICK! hahahahaha that movie is HIGH-larry-OSE. wow..."sounds delicious.......umm..i mean interesting..." hahaha "it's meeeeee.......jessica!! (***MASE***)"...haha. so yea, then watched the OC!!!
wow i hjave truly been deprived. well number 1, i havent been able to queeze in ANY time for tv with 16 units and two jobs n all....who does? but yea, tonite i had no work and not too much homework...so i watched it....wow it is a dopeass show meng. for real...haha and that chick marissa is sooo the new katie holmes...even though i only watched dawson's creek 2 times, (once actually paying attention cuz katie holmes was gonna lose her virginity to mr. might ducks) and thought it was pretty gay to begin with. but yea the OC is tite. so think ill be watching that on wednesdays from now on....provided that i dont work. which means i will probably never see it again.
all in all (defank???), the ending is now and good riddance you hairy shmoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment