Thursday, July 24, 2003

it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood....laziness MAASSTERR

ok, so I wake up at 9 am today, and didnt realize it, but when i saw the clock I tried to jump out of bed..it was hard...i was so SWEEPY...but I had an appt. at the body shop at 8:30, so super sleepy, well LARRY PARKER GOT ME.....**lean in** ...YOU KNOW THE STORY **wink**

umm...what that means is...well, here:

kmatix815: tite happy grubbing negro
YourMomandJeri: oh
YourMomandJeri: i've been home for a while
YourMomandJeri: hehe
YourMomandJeri: just updating and too lazy to change the away message
kmatix815: hehe coo
kmatix815: yea i need ta update too...maybe laters
kmatix815: hehe
YourMomandJeri: yeeeh
YourMomandJeri: so what you doin today?
kmatix815: nuthin much
kmatix815: like
kmatix815: i just wke up in the morning....me and my mom drove to the seidners collision center (aka body shop)...and we just told em about the locks they need to change
kmatix815: and my hubcap
kmatix815: and a dent
kmatix815: and to touch up some paint on the front bumper from some scrapes..even thoiught those r my fault..like on the way home for the first day...haha
kmatix815: and like some light on my dash turned on today..about my SRS airbags or whatever
kmatix815: which was on like when i got it after the stealing..but they fixed it..but now its back on
kmatix815: so sunks...the reason we took it all early is cuz originally it was just gonna take like from morning to evening and we could pick it up...but...now i prlly wont get it till tomorrow like just in time to go to work
kmatix815: at night
YourMomandJeri: ooooh
kmatix815: so yea..then went to dennys wit my mom, came home, knocked out...and yea, slept til like 2, then joel called and i just stayed awake and watched "Hoosiers" for the first time in my life on showtime...and its funny how i knew what it was just from having seen the cover of the dvd at best buy before
kmatix815: and this is sooooo going on LJ, prving how much of a lazyass/genius I am
YourMomandJeri: hehe
YourMomandJeri: genius it is

so there u have it, that was my morning/afternoon...this convo happened around 3-3:30pm today, then after talked some mmore with Jeriel...oh yah, he mentioned how he thinks that "Endless Love" by Lionel Richie & Diana Ross is super tight...and I AGREE! hehe, its f*ckin dope....and then that reminded me of this...(circa 4pm)

YourMomandJeri: man...
YourMomandJeri: endless love is such a great song
kmatix815: hahaha oh yea, thats one i wanted to download
kmatix815: hahahah i always remember the old guy with fat bulldog cheeks at the skating rink
kmatix815: "mr" fernandez
kmatix815: in happy gilmore
YourMomandJeri: hahaha
YourMomandJeri: yah that shit was funny on happy gilmore
kmatix815: hahaha yee

hahaha I dunno, its just so hilarious, he has big old OLD cheeks and he gets all sad after the last word of the song and puts his head down in the dark and makes a pouty face....freakin great

oh yea, then after...like at 5pm

kmatix815: love it i was watching a piece of toy story 2 wit my sis and nephews
kmatix815: never seen it b4
kmatix815: but now im hungry so time to grub niaga
kmatix815: ill ttyl man
YourMomandJeri: hehe
YourMomandJeri: aiight
YourMomandJeri: peace
YourMomandJeri: watch that whole movie
YourMomandJeri: it's dope

so I watched it...and I grubbed on my chicken caesar salad (and yes Lindsay, THE KIND WITH ANCHOVIES...haha whatever I don;t care it tastes good...and what so bad about anchovies anyway??...oh well) and both were mighty great....the movie's freakin tight...i'd be laughing and I had this big smile on my face and I'd catch myself and go dang, this thing's got me giddy n shit...like wow I remember this feeling, where a good disney movie could make me happy....ahhhh the good ol days, then I watched animal planet...THAT SHIT RAWKS! its interesting to the max...u should try it.

hahaha oh yea, this just popped into my head...random thought of the day, my co-worker friend Justine and I were talking the other day about various things, and one thing that came up is old words...and I remember laughing soooo freakin hard when she said the word "grody"....haha like basically like same as being...well, i dunno..."groaty", shit i dunno how u spell it..haha sometimes I say grubby..same meaning basically...and like scrubby...basically dirty..but eh-nee-wayz, it was funny shit

oh yea laziness MAASSTEERRR cuz I meant to just copy and paste my convo with Jeriel, but eh, you know me...aka Homer/Charles Dickens MAAASSTEEERRR...always gotta add comments and make entries into epic poems.

PARTEEEEE TONITE???? SHIT I HOPE SO, BUT NO RIDE!!! sunks...gotta look, tilase

No comments:

Post a Comment