Monday, July 7, 2003

tiny update with your mother

let's see, since friday night at Jeriel's...

Saturday, completely bumming, writing in my LJ, went to go grub at Olive Garden with my parents....wow grub...Tour of Italy is still a classic. Then went to Joel's house and wrote some lyrics, sessioned. Pretty tite ish. Jeriel got there, chilled for 2 cents, then news of Polynesian dancers at Sean-dweezo's cuzn Justin's house. So we rushed over, and ehh..it was cool. One of them fools was a huge ass guys. The girls were aiight. Entertaining. Then listened to Time Well Spent. Ummm, yea, I hate that kind of music, but well, they were koo...just wished they woulda played some Metallica or Nirvana or Sublime or Foo Fighters or Pantera or something...hell Incubus woulda been great...ah well. teehee

So chilled there forever, then news of a bangin party from Adamn and Germain. Nobody cares. Fucking sucks cuz I wanted to go soo bad. What summer's all about. But no. No. It just couldn't happen could it. Nobody was paying attention to them and well, I really didn't have a say due to not having driven to Justin's. Oh well. Go back to Joel's house, then it gets boring for me and Germain so we jam, but not. Just talk like forever in the driveway then decide to go to his house. Chill there for a while, just watching TV and ish. Pretty crazy, never knew there were so many spanish music video channels...haha a whole 3 of them. Well, dang, it was dope. Watched "Amor a La Mexicana". wow she's hot. so I go home. 4 in the damn morning. Get home, eat some chips, then knock out.

Sunday, wake up at almost noon, take a shower, off to Mass. Pretty nice. Then eat some coffee and donuts that they have eery Sunday in the hall. it's rockin awesome. went home, turned on the AC, and chilled in my bed reading my newly arrived FHM with covergirl Carmen Electra. Talk on the phone a bit then go to Anchor Blue to meet up Claudia and Jen. They accompany me to 24 hrs. totally pointless cuz I totally told them to just go ahead and work out cuz I had to go talk to the sign up guy. So signed up, pretty titeness. Go back to AB and see whassup wit Rex, sick again. Bastard. So tell him if he wants to call me up and we can go to 24 hrs later.

Get a million calls from STAYVAN!. he wants to go to Church's Life Teen Mass. Germain too. Go back to my pad and wait for him and Germain to get there, then we split. Get to Church and we see the most amazingly beautiful lector with a green flower in her ear and a pwetty hawaiian dwess. haha. Meet up wit da usual buds, Rick, Chris, Jabra, David, but Ben "wan't therr". Had a very nice Mass. Go outside, see Britney and Preston first time in forever. Its funny cuz we're just talkin to them and theres these two cute little rascals behind them....HAHAHAHA they're all just lowering their heads and lookin at the ground all shy. Lil muddafuckas...haha. poor guys, they looked not a day past 11, but theyre prolly like sophomores or something. Lil bitches. jk. So yea, after that little chats done, we went to scout some talent. There was some good Rastafarian/Dancehall talent. haha, daaaaaaayam. Pretty phat for a white girl. And other very talented green-topped lil lady. BOO-YAH. So we decide to go to San Dimas Applebees. My plate LOOKED freakin grub, and eh, it was pretty good. STAYVAN! and I kept checking out this 20/30 something bee-atch with a nasty face but the BOMBEST white girl body....especially on a broad that age. wow. Then another gawkiingly hot chick walked in. Damn it was freakin good times. Just catching up on shit and setting stories straight about people that we graduated with. Germain spilled his drink. Two hands. Ben was the usually funnyass dick. haha. Some chick David knew came and added herself to the party. Eh, it was tite. Joser called me, sounded sad and bored and such. It's funny, we always miss each others damn calls. Bastard.

So the tradition conitnues...this is what we "always" do...haha the 3 or 4 times I've gone with them...but even they say its what they always do.....go to Life Teen, go out to eat, then like chill/party and whatnot. Yesterday, I was kinda tired for some reason though, so I told Germain and STAYVAN! let's jam and we did. STAYVAN! left my house in a hurry...I wonder why....no, I don't. Germain chilled wit me for a bit, watched Family Guy. Best show EVER.
After a while, he jammed. Then I came online, was bored, had some "dijiorno", took a cleansing shower, then went to sleep.

Woke up today around 12, looked for passport info online cuz goin on vacation next month. Aww its such a beeatch cuz I was a minor in my last passport so I have to renew it. Dammit. Now I'm bored bout to hop in the pool cuz I haven't been in it for like 2 damn weeks. Then maybe gym with Rex, then work. Sunks. Payce.

No comments:

Post a Comment