Tuesday, July 22, 2003

yet another update of almost a week gone by

ok, though LJ says my last real update was friday, it was really thursday night..just i guess "scientifically" friday due to our 24-hour system of days...defenk?

FRIDAY the 18th
anyhoot...that night, knocked out eventually... woke up friday, had work 10 to 7....pretty coo then came home, it was hot as hell and i was so tired, so I got in the pool. as im chillen in the pool talkin on the phone wit Joel who wants to go see bad boys II, I see Jose making his way through my living room and out to the backyard....defenk? fool forgot his phone so he just dropped by turner style DEFELENK! oh well, i was just surprised...but it was coo...like best friends since 2nd grade so its all good. if it had been anyone else....i probably woulda gotten super mad just dropping by without telling me....'CARES. haha, so he wanted to get out bigtime and I hadnt chilled wit him since pirates of carribean, so he talked me into visiting the zoo old skool style. Half price admission, so tite...best BEST best BEST visit ever...if I never have a visit again wow, I won't care....well maybe...but prolly not...it was that great. Jose was lucky too, he got to sit there and have a very famous sheep prance around him while the zoologists took nature photos. It was great. another traditional outing. EXCELLENT FREAKING NIGHT! wow...who knew those puerto rican land mammals were so exquisite. unforgettable...oh yea, and I might be in some pictures in zoo monthly as well. yesZszsZ. then denny's...meatlovers 4.99 once again..its great....its basically a lumberjack slam minus the bread and 3 dollars. dope.

SATURDAY the 19th
tite...wake up...do some chores, take a shower...work from 1 to 8. for weeks, had been planning to go to this party with germain...its kindof a hispanic function thingy, sounded dope..thing is they typically end by 11...which is what i found out as I exited the mall and listened to my voicemails. so we decided to just leave it for next time, plus I had a pretty dope party to go to. teehee...well my friend Claudia had invited me earlier in the week...and I kinda didn't care til come saturday night. So germain decides to go to Adam Martinez' pad for a kickback, and I tell him that I'll hit him up if my party is whack...wow doubt is such a bad thing. So i show up, meet up wit claudia, and immediately...its crackin, giving props to a million homies from football and such, just so many people I happened to know were there. great stuff. they were servin some pretty tasty al-kee-hol. Had to be the most packed backyard party I've seen in a while...since like wesley's grad party last year..then again, havent partied much..so yea maybe thats why...but damn it was packed...and dope as hell...danced til yur moms came home. party animal chris arose like a phoenix from a crack in the desert (and your mom's ass). well, its tite cuz first party I been to in so long. to most people there, it was prolly just another outing...but to me..I'm either working, or just bored at home, not venturing towards the horizons and finding out about these shin-digs. Got my walk on wit wesley and some drunk guys...hehe So it was coo....first time I stayed long enough/party lasted long enough/got loud enough/to be broken up by po-po. for about 0.6 seconds, I was scared, but then Mr. Booze said "don't be scurred...hey, you have knuckles on your fingers!" (if you are a dumbass...that may take a while for you) ok, so basically, they flash lights in our eyes, and I'm proud because i "play it off" great and shake Castro's hand all professionally...pretty funny shit. OH YEA...SUPER FUNKING SUNKS....I'm super sorry Jose, though you prolly won't ever read this...damn, I invited him to this party..and at last minute he decided to go....but when I got to the party...music so loud...couldnt hear my phone ringing...but I swear, I was calling every minute while dancing...but too caught up in thr party...and the booze...to care to leave outside for a bit and see if Jose was there yet. damn super my bad....super felt like bad friend/dickhead. when I finally decide to step out and call...the po-pos are cruising and flash the light on me, and the people brawling about 2 feet behind me...i was somehwhat oblivious nto the fighting until the guy who's ass was being kicked by AJ and danny g. ran into me as he was being thrown out...and almost fell as a result..but you understand i kinda "didnt notice." so yea, super sunks and I'm sorry. but yea, after the party is broken up, chill forever next door at Jackie/Nick Deneri's house, where partying continues musicless...sidenote...funny how I was having interactions with this guy Nick forever then later found out that's the guy "Nick Deneri" who we played in football and such...crazy ish. people jumping in the pool...boobies flying...haha and some idiot falling throught the ceiling of the patio...so damn hilarious. I leave around 3 am. its dope cuz the party started early..i got there around 10. yee. sleep was nice when I got home.

SUNDAY the 20th
woke up, went to 11:30 mass, saw Justin Philip once again...its tite..he's an actual regular. so yea, after mass, I had work, but first went to Best Buy to buy a cd visor thing, because as we all know, when my car was jacked, everything inside it was jacked permanently. great eh? so yea, just got a good old visor now, kinda like the one Jeri gave me junior year, but now they have like ones that have like two "leafs" i guess you could call it, so you flip open one "leaf" and see the second. toite, no? so yes, then work 3 to 9. loving it...had to skool the new employees. it was fun, got to boss them around. yay me! so yea, then I wanted to go to the gym...but of course, like many a time, Rex finds a way to get me not to go, so he can get out of going with me...gaylord, and instead invites me to eat jack in the crizzack (i got a turkey burger....mmm mmm) and then depart to his home. Joel got there same time we did, then we were supposed to "session" (writing songs, harmonizing and such) but of course not, video games instead...kinda boring kinda cool at the same time..mostly boring..coulda been pumping away at the gym...but no instead, must settle for being a sloth. STAYVAN! shows up, we play chess, pretty long ass game, I went delirious. haha it was funny. more video games after. oh yess...it was great killing BATTLETOADS!!! hahahahahahahah that had to be the funniest fa-quin thing like in a long time..so I end up jamming finally...go home..stay online forever...damn kazaa. sleep.

MONDAY the 21st
wake up at 3:45 pm...has to be latest all summer...can't believe my parents let me sleep that long...plus I fa-quin hate it! though the day goes by too damn slow, night arrives way too quickly..so gay. did a whole lot of nothing...super DUPER fa-quing bored all fa-quin day. went online forever, washed cars, ti-boozers teemdweedles shlong. stayed up til 3 organizing my bank statements, checks, bills and such...caught up cuz hadnt done it in like 3 months...im usually good with that stuff..but eh...been lazy..actually it was like 5 months cuz I had receipts from march. sleep.

TUESDAY the 22nd
wake up at 7 am, work from 8 to 4:30, pretty coo...took an hour lunch though I wasnt supposed to...I RULE! (american beauty...think about it)...so yea, come home, I'm bored...super want to go to the gym..but gaylords...sunks...haven't been since thursday dammit, like I'd go by myself...cuz i've before..but it's totally not the same...you have someone to push and push back when ur wit someone else...thats how success happens..no? so yea, now its all late and got work again in the MARning. ti-weezers, and now we're all caught up.

Oh yea, I downloaded the Bad Boys II Soundtrack, and it's actually worth buying..had I not already downloaded it...so neh. for example, Beyonce has a song...and its dope! like u know her past two songs....I liked due to them having a video and her being fine..the first "work it" was kinda catchy though the sax effects kinda got annoying and fat bastard/dr evil/goldmember pics too...and 2nd one "crazy in love" is the best video of all damn time!! hell yeSZszSZszZSz! ("ooh ooh ohh ohh ohhhhh") but now, this song is on the SDTRK...and its freakin dope....like i was bouncin to dat shiet...its freakin hard like sick...and there's a Justin song on there...lenny k., loon, snoop, diddy, freeway (my favorite song off his album...i think its been a single too "flipside")...so much tite shiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment