Tuesday, July 8, 2003

ouch, sore

tite, so anyway, yesterday, I went in the pool for a whole 10 minutes but the breeze was blowing a lot and making it cold in the water. sunks. Plus I had to leave, so I got out, put on my football shorts/shirt, haha, and met up rex at 24 hrs. Dang, didn't know where to begin, but soon, got into it, and it was dope. Saw Theresa B. leaving as I got there, she had just finished and was gonna go home and rest up so she could come back and work. Saw Rex's-ex-neighbor's-cousin-slash-Sean's-friend-slash-Amat-graduate Winvi there, and also ran into Sonny and Chris Autry, who went to St. John's and Amat. Ti-lase. They were just lifting though.

It was a pretty coo workout wit Rex, but sunks it was kinda rushed cuz I had work after. So we were there for like an hour, its coo, took a shower, went to work. 6 to 12! dammit, so gay how we stay so late now, well cuz we had to re-do the ads, but still we used to stay till 1030 to do that in the olden days...how I yearn for those days. Toite, so I get off work, go home, watch some Cartoon Network, and knock out like at 3....damn thats early.

Woke up today at 10 am....WOW earliest voluntary awakening like in weeks. Ok, so I got up, my mom wasn't home, so I decided to brush up on my c-walking skills IN THE ODD CHANCE that we ever go to a club or party again. Fuck.... anyway, before I start getting mad about that, yea, I walked a bit to many a rap song. Pretty coo, but I'm kinda sore. I was strong, ignored the soreness and just walked. It's tite, cuz usually when I'm alone I just sing, and I forget about walking. Hahaha, for the past year or two, thats what I used to do when I was home alone and bored as hell....turn on the living room stereo full blast and dance/c-walk, or sing. haha. anyway, now I'm just sitting on my ass, listening to music. Ti-lase. oh yea, crazy quiz...

i wonder if every guy gets this...

You Are Lust
You are Lust.

Every part of you screams "Do me now!"
You exude sexuality and while others sometimes
view you as a slut, you see yourself as only
giving into your base desires.
What Emotion Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments:

Post a Comment