Monday, July 28, 2003

quite an adventurous weekend

toite, so anywhoot...

THURSDAY (night) the 24th
umm, yea so there was no party whack as hell, we get there..we leave, go to Sean's, then denny's....meat lover's breakfast all around (dammit..again)...then home, sleep is good.

FIRDAY the 25th

HAPPY BOITHDAY JOEL!
you modofocko....this is your third 17th birthday...and best yet.

anyway, I wake up , chillax, dont remember what I did in the morning, but then I worked from 4p til midnight. first day of friends and family. was planning to go home and get sleep cuz I had work at 10am the next morning. of course not haw.....cuz Joel calls and cons me into going over his house for a bit of celebration. so its coo...had a couple shots of tequila, then went for a ride in sean's van to food 4 less, I have no idea why...except we stared at the magazine aisle when we were there and out of nowhere we leave.

almost at joel's pad again, we (me, joel, and jeriel) stick our heads out the moonroof and yell our brains out. I even yell and point on some fools on a corner...and like joel said...they're prolly used to people trying to start crap with them and dog them...so they were probably speechless cuz we were yelling waving our fists, cheering them on for some reason. YEEAAAAHAHHHAHAHHAAAAAAA!H!!! somethin like that. damn I leave at 6 am almost.

SATURDAY the 26th

so I'm getting home at 6:15am, the sun is startin to shine, and I walk in...I go to my bed and my dad is getting out of his bed...he goes...did u just get home?? uuhh...yea...haha

so he just shakes his head....then they left to vegas, I knock out for 2 hours, then shower and go to work. 10am to 7pm. friends and family weekend at anchor blue...busy as a trick....and so many hot ass girls. daaaaayam. after work, I go home, tired as fucc...i start to knock out..then I find out bout this party after a couple calls I receive and damn...i cant resist though im soooo tired. so shower, then ronnie picks me up, and we head over to this dude andrew pergoy's house. I just chilled and had a couple beers then some orange juice with tonka. pretty coo...peeps there: jeriel, joel, rex, STAYVAN!, shanelle, sean, angela, germain, me and ronnie. i think thats it. then a whole bunch of "the kiddos" of 03. so we chill there a bit..it was cool seeing a few people i knew...canalie, chay/hsieh/shay (hehe), monique hoa, ummm, the night's a bit fuzzy...so i dont remember who else there i knew/or kinda knew...oh yea, umm..whats her last name....umm..castro thats it..i think...vanessa castro, umm..i think thats it...oh yea and sonny. prolly more but i forgot...oh yea..and some fool was trying to guard the beers but i told him to move and he didnt instead he asked me "did u pay" and i just loked at him like what the funk biatch?, so i just pushed his damn leg out the way and passed joel like 3 of them and took two for myself. haha dumbass bitch. then we jam when no stripper is going to arrive...theres some other lame party going around, but dugan and I convince the others to go to this party that AJ, edmond, and clap had told me about earlier. turns out it was the same party STAYVAN! knew about. on the way out of peregoy's i see big lil' soto coming in...and told him it was whack, so I gave him the infoline number for the party we were going to

so it's at adam martinez's pad. we get there...im pretty buzzed already...i don't remember who was crossing the street with me, but I remember going "LET'S RUN THERE!" (haha, when I'm intoxicated, I get the urge to exercise...haha ask anyone, they'll tell u, i always suggest lets jog or I start doing pushups....or dancing)

so little did I know, but this is when drama arose...as I learned the following day, this is when Rex was falling behind for some reason, and I don't know why, but he didnt catch up when we ran (when I ran, I guess some took from the lead).

anywhoot...see edmond and jeff at the entrance, so I just run up to them instead of waiting behind people I didnt know..haha, and theyre like..oh yea...cmon lets go....damn, well at least 3 bucks please...(cuy they were charging like5 or something)..so im like..ahh whatever...i just put in 10 bucks for me and others...cuz with being drunk comes generosity, haha nah, but just cuz with friendship comes generosity, but i guess i was pissed cuz i think like it only came out to prolly like a buck or two each person, and the thing is, when they asked for money people just stayed quiet instead of going...hey chris, is it cool if you spot me?, whatevers its all good...it wasnt the money, its just the whole point..whatever im over it

at the time..i dont notice...so we go in...and instantly, its crackin...visited the keg many a time, twerked, walked, saw and grabbed some nice tetas up on the deck...haha, flowed...and almost fell in the pool several times. dat shit was pretty coo. so many people from 02. its crazy...the whole time i'm oblivious too EVERYONE...shoot, all I remember is being with joel and ronnie and going "ey lets go look for the freakin kegs" and thats all..i dont even remember seeing jeri til like halfway through the night...STAYVAN! same thing....shit i dont even remember germain being there. haha, was he?? hah oh yea it was funny..then big lil' soto arrived, and me in my drunken state got all happy cuz I felt like i contributed to someone coming to the party...haha even thought he prolly bigtime knew about it already...but hey, i was drunk.

so anyway, after a few hours, Im like..ey wheres Rex...and ronnies like..."he jammed" and im all "that sux....what the fuck, how come he didnt say peace?"...and he's all "cuz we ditched him" and I'm like "what the fuck? ditched him? when? in here?" and he said that Rex couldnt even get in, but did eventually or something, but was pissed cuz we "ditched him" and so he was pissed and jammed. so that boggled my drunk mind.

first of all....where the heck was he? wasnt he walking to the party with us?...and jogging when i jogged...and wasnt he there when we were talking to jeff and edmond and they told us 3 bucks...cuz i remeber when that happened, it felt like a herd crowded around me..(people we were with), but in some point in time...he wasnt there...dont know when...so supposedly he wasnt there when that was happening...but WHY WASNT HE? all i remember is getting where the party was at...parking...getting out of ronnies car...then all i remember is people being around me (i dont know who) and me telling them.."lets run"...and whoever that person was, they did it with me....and then getting to the house. so somebody answer those questions for me.

anyway, back to the party...the po's come once, then we're told to shut up..then the music comes back on...then wet tshirt contest..but not, but i was right next to the two chicks flashing and tetas were groped and caressed by me....very exquisitely. haha. after the flashing...haha suddenly krs one came on and i got so into it and so did everyone there we were jumping and waving hands up and down cuz that song is fuckin hard...and chicks got all crazy..haha

anywhoot..after the po's come a 2nd time, we jam and I'm drunk and freakin tired as hell (at 1am, I've been awake for 25 hours with a 1 and a half hour nap somewhere in there...you can imagine how fuckin dead i felt) so anywhoot, some people wanna do something but i tell ronnie to take me home..so I come home stay awake til 2 cuz i dont wanna go to sleep drunk...so I drink about a gallon of water.....seriously....piss a lot...and eventually...my drunkeness wears off...so yea, sleep around 215.

ok...anyway, my head and stomach hurt...im tired of typing..finish later.

No comments:

Post a Comment