Wednesday, June 18, 2003

the Aftermath

well wassup everyone, I just woke up about 2 hours ago..whoa. and like dang suks I have to be at work in 2 hours...nooooo!!!

so anywhoot, yea I'm feeling great, just a little soar like if I had worked out n shit. but recap of last night...there were so many damn people at Tim's house it was off the hook...great party Tim. I will not even attempt to name them all...I'm pretty sure Jeriel got it down...so visit his Xanga or go to C's LJ. Yea, so like it was soo great, fun times, ripping my shorts practically in half was great, I was holding them up by the end of the night...my shorts were saying "resistance is futile". It was tite though, saw so many friends I haven't kicked it with in like forever, wow so tite. Will tonite at STAYVAN!'s prove to be equally dope? we'll have to wait and see.

Yea so....Sean-dweezo chipped his tooth,I said the N word one too many times (sorry), I ripped my shorts, people got wasted, Myles looked asleep all the time, Claude sang dope with me and Rex, Angela got drunk off her ass and was flipping people off...especially Ogletree (that was so great), Dugan almost killed us going home, I cut my right hand in so many little places picking up a broken bottle (cuz some dumbshit fuckin left it on the steps where everyone was congregated [what dumbshits haw?]), and yea good times good times. here's a pic that isn't at Jeri's Xanga:


Yea, this is me and Joel on the doorsteps at Tim's with our Jungle Juice and Tek-eight (Tecate)

and a pic that was on Jeriel's thing, but its tite so I must put it here...


yea, its a bunch of us guys...what the hell are you doing to me STAYVAN!


all right peace.

oh yea, P.S. you know whoo's soooo freakin cool? Lindsay! yay! (haha there you go)

No comments:

Post a Comment