Monday, June 23, 2003

not much to say

oh yea, one correction from yesterdays post..something I noticed from C's lj...yea, ryan o'neil a.k.a. ryan o'shamrock, a.k.a. the De-Mullitized Piper (which is the name he desired, plus a tweak by me), ORIGINALLY was named by us the night before when we were trying to think of names for people...well actually named by ME. haha i was just joking around though, but it stuck...basically just a play on the sound of his name and the syllables. his true slave name was .... Oat-MEEAL (you have to say it like you're saying his last name: O'Niel...you can't just pronounce it "oatmeal" you bastard guy..."and why....why did she do it?")

anywho, my day, well basically not much to say (hey that rhymed)

but um, woke up by Rex at 9am (he prolly thought i was pissed but actually, thanks), because first time he opens at work and didnt know how to get in the store, so i try to tell him half-asleep, so yea, finally he figures it out, but tite because now I'm awake and totally dont have to worry about waking up late for work (even though i got super worked up when i woke up to my phone ringing and seeing the clock say 9am, cuz i thought for a minute that I had work at 7). Anyshoot, get ready for work and jam to start at 10 am. have lunch with Rex, then more work, super chill day so tite, love stock shifts. So I get off at 7:30 (YESSS!!! whole half hour of overtime pay 1.5 times my normal wage) and it was tite cuz amazingly i wasnt tired at all like I thought I'd be after 9 hours. So yea, my dad is waiting for me in the parking lot, and we go home, super full cuz I ate a crapload of Korean food for lunch--it was soooooooo grub--but also so much damn gas, and super too-filling. So its cool, Jose is about to pick me up with Ronnie to go watch the Hulk. Ti-lase.

love turning "not much to say" into "so much, but hey" haha k bye

No comments:

Post a Comment