Saturday, June 21, 2003

just got home, pretty full

sup errbody, well, not much happenin, just woke up at 9, took a shower, went to twerk. it was cool, pretty friggin chill working in the kids store. Beetweezers...let's see...oh yea forgot some details yesterday at work...

I walked in, it was tite cuz people wanted to rub my head, haha...then freakin beautiful adriana marino was at my work, but i was on my work phone so i just waved and said sup..sunks...haha, and then on my way to work, I saw wesley and some other big foo...throwing my phony pounds haha (gang starr). anywhoot, then Jeriel and dub-C came in and chatted with them for a while before I clocked in...then I clocked in...and continued chillen until I really had to start working, so yea that was cool homies stoppin by...

today i worked "with" Rex, meaning I'm in kids, and he's in teens...always happens when we're scheduled at the same time...freakin sunks. Chris Rice stopped by, that was coolio. haha, alright payce

so my sis picked me up from work at 415-ish, and we stopped by to grab the fam some in-n-out...love having my first meal of the day at 5 o clock. ti lase

funny how I meant this only to be a two line entry, and it became a novellete.

No comments:

Post a Comment