Saturday, June 21, 2003

I'm all better

hello all modofockos, well hope all you snatches are having fun, cuz I shure are is will int be it quoof.

So I go back to sleep this morning after my unexplainable unwillingless to sleep any longer, this time snoozing till noon. Wake up, and encouraged only by the ugly gloomy dark sprinkly day, I remain a lazy bum, on the computer or watching TV, my tummy still hurting only a bit, and my neck and head are killin me. My mom offers to make me a grilled ham and cheese sandwich, and I say tite. She makes it, I eat it and ehh...my stomach is...blah. You know how to explain it??? here's how, I'm sure all you kiddos, having once been little kiddies before, can relate...

you remember when you were just a little wittle kid and had no worries except...will you be able to finish your jigsaw puzzle today, or will you beat the next Super Mario Bros. part 1 level, or will your doggy wanna be playful today, or will your Mommy and Daddy take you to Disneyland next month? haha i dunno, use your imagination and think back to being 5 years old. anywho, the point is...remember when like, let's say you were at Toys R Us, and you saw the newest Ninja Turtle action vehicle or the newest lego set, or in the case of a girl like I dunno, the newest cabbage pacth, glowworm, my little pony, strawberry shortcake..ahh whatever... well anyway, you saw it, they've been advertising it all day between cartoons, and you really wanted it? So you slyly go, "Hey mom, hey dad, look at this! Isn't this neat?" few seconds later (as your parents are trying to ignore your futile attempts to woo them into buying you an expensive ass toy) you say "wow, can't believe the things they think of these days!" (well i don't know about you, but I was quite the little intellectual...savant if you will...) and then finally, "Please Mom, PLease dad, i really really like it! I've been good! please..." so your parents say "No mijito, wait till your birthday/christmas." (Maybe you don't relate to that part because you were a spoiled rich little brat ...haha)

anyway, as I get closer to my point, I will say, that when your parents didnt get you what you wanted, or made you eat a delicious home cooked dinner instead of taking you to eat the junk from MickeyD's just so you could get the new Happy Meal toy....sometimes, when you were tired of being told "no" enough times you thought pouting would work...maybe....so you sulked in your room like a little brat, and then your mommy came to you later on in the evening saying "hey guess what I made" and you just cross your arms and act like you dont wanna talk, but you love her so you do and say "what?" like a little "chiciado" (spanish...not too sure on the translation into english). and she tells you she's made your favorite dish in the whole wide world...you try to pretend like you dont want it, but after maybe an hour or so, you're like ahh whats the use (plus you've already beat that next level on Mario Bros.), so you go and happily eat your favorite dish. You kinda pretend not to like it.

anyway, once again...here's the point, my stomach today has been like that 5 year old kid...i kinda feed it something to test it out. and its just like telling me "eh, whatever" deep down inside it knows it liked it, it knows cuz I hadn't fed it a good wholesome meal in a long while. But on the outside it was being a spoiled little a-hole going "hmm, i dunno, i didnt like that at all...maybe i should spit it out" and my headache commenced..

okay..WOW that was a lot of rambling...so ya, i was a bum till 5, my mom came home I took a shower and got ready for work, went to work, did my damn thing, and came home, my mom was like want me to heat up some spaghetti before I put it away? and I went YUP! haha...so yea, felt so good as I ate my spaghetti and cranberry juice watching thE BEST DAMN SPORTS SHOW EVER....freakin lives up to its name sick-like. then i watched a good ol episode of the Cosby's, that was tite...now I'm here, procrastinating my sleep, and I will no longer....Bee-tweezers.

oh yea, now that I'm better its tite...as I was watching the BEST DAMN SPORTS SHOW EVER...I was thinking wow..it's so tite, you appreciate health when you get it back...wow I feel better

No comments:

Post a Comment