Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Cool ending to a dope day.

wassup, errbody. Once again, another installment to Live Journal. Ya mama...well she's delicious. Just thought I'd say that. So now, time to bite off of Jeriel...

I had an adventure today (teehee). Well, I just posted a few hours ago bout the whole day, so here's the night (crawler) part.

Turner and Rex picked me up around 830, we chilled at Starbucks, and they got stuff, and I got a delicious large cup of ice water. yuummmm.... so anywhoot, we just talk and shit n just chill and yea, mostly its me and Rex talkin cuz Turner's on the phone a lot. Shanelle pops by after work and chills too. toite. And Pig calls like 10 million times. So, I tell him finally to come on over. 2 cents later, Mr. Starbucks guy says they're closing in 2 cents equalling 15 minutes. So I call Pig and tell him, but decide I should tell him to come anywho...so he does, and while we wait, we run into ...dun dun dun Eric Young (Analisa big bro a.k.a. Mr. Young'n) . So we talk to him for a few mins. catch up a bit, n tell him he better get his shit before they close, so he does, and we think that's the last of him...and we chill outside for like ever just talking and whatnot, and there comes Eric once again, we tell him to take a seat, and we chill for prolly like a good half hour, maybe more. More catching up, great stories, just chillen on the ill-note (the funk???). So yea, it was cool, reliving d-12 memories for Josh, we the football guys and Eric reliving One-Sac and Anteater memories, and just plain having a good-ol time. So yea, the Starbucks puto asks us to move (yet very kindly) like 3 times, cuz he has to hose the area down, but its all good. Eric jams, then we chill more, Shanelle decides to leave as well. It's tite, Ronnie puts in S&M, which i havent heard for like 2 yrs and we just plain rawk out. Sex needs to take a shmint, but sunks, the guys ignore him cuz they wanna c-walk. Pissing on Party City display windows is fun...you should try it. EVeryone coerces me to chill at my house....so funk...fiiiiine. We chill and watch best movie ever, Bronx tale, and Turner and Ronnie leave in the middle to go to 7-11 and get munchies, come back and pig out sick. Fat putos...haha jk. Me and Rex are content with little bit of chips I got at mah house. So we watch it, but then I forget its like 215, luckily my dad wakes up calls me and reminds me about the ticket thing. cuz in covina, you cant park cars between 2 and 4 am on the street, so yea. Then I'm reminded that i need to wake up eeeeaaaarrrlly tomorrow so I tell the guys, so they just jam instead of moving their cars to my drive way. THAI-weeters. Oh yea, the reason I have to wake up in the MARning...well,

my dad gives me a call around 12 midnight telling me the sherriff called....well pretty tite news. But all I can think about is that my car and seats could possibly be tainted due to fags boning. Because, yess...what you've all been waiting for...

My baybe, she was found at a motel 6 in whitter. Fag bastards, they better have not boned in my car. So yea, gotta pick it up at the inpound early tomorrow. TI-WHEETERS! alright nite nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment