Friday, June 20, 2003

entry for 2 days, so much inactivity and stomach pain

wow, I can't sleep, I've been lying in bed since 4:30 am....which is crazy cuz normally I wouldn't even be asleep from the previous night yet, but I went to sleep around 9pm last nite.

Anywho, the night before last, there was shmarty at STAYVAN!'s, but I have work till 11 so sunks. Luckily I call Joel-shmeezo up and he's tite and says he'll pick me up from work when I get out and then we'll head over to STAYVAN!s. However, at work, we close, and then some men come to buff the floors of the store, so basically all we do from like 9 to 930 is unlock all the wheels on every cart in the store (prolly like 100 wheels) and move them all to one side of the store. Wow, seeing an empty floor made ma realize how big Anchor Blue really is. Anyweet, this prevents me and my co-worker buddy Chris to "recover" and clean stuff which is tite cuz we're super chillen like villains, cleaning what is visible, which isn't much, and then he keeps telling me hes ben wanting to jam n shiet. I'm like sunks if he asks our manager to jam and she lets him and I stay. But its tite, cuz there really isn't much we can do so I tell him to chill out and help me fix just a little more stuff. At around 10, the manager comes out and we're like, tite is it cool if we jam? hahaha funny ish, and she's like...hmmm...yea that's cool. This is a real mind job cuz this would normally never happen...haha just ask to leave early and be allowed to? So we jam at like 10:15, and Chris takes me to Joel's house so he doesn't have to come all the way to the mall...so I save Joel gas. Teehee...so I get to his house at like 10:30 and help him finish loading his DJ equip, turns out Sean-dweezo needs a ride so, so much for saving gas. Teehee... and so we go pick him up, and we didn't think he'd be able to fit in the van anyway, cuz it was packed. Turn's out he was able to squat in a nook...sunks, felt bad for him. It's otay Sean-dweezo, hopefully you were cool there.

So anywhoot, we go to STAYVAN!'s and I honestly had not eaten a damn thing all freakin day, STAYVAN! being the tite ass homie he is, he makes me a freakin delicious Roast Beef/ham sandwich! hell yea! so I grub on that drinkin a Heini, and chill. Lot's of people show up, pretty much most people from Tim's party. It was pretty coolio, and I wasn't really pounding much, I only had 2 beers and a smirnoff in fact. well, maybe 3 beers, but that's the most. NOTHING! then like I decide to make a concoction of 2 different juices and Bacardi silver. at the same time, sunks cuz I;'m still hungry and being buzzed, which is blocking my brain signals, I eat some cheese! haha think it mighta been spoiled. Then people are eating ice cream bars and I have one...then an hour later...another! dammit! well this is super dangerous, because I hadn't eaten anything all day, and now I had a wholesome sandwich followed by junk......accompanied by alcohol. really bad combo. PLUS...for the first time ever "the saying" affects me. It's a saying that Jeriel's cuz Jordan and his nasty chick friends once told us...."liquor b4 beer, you're in the clear; beer b4 liquor, you'll get sicker..." well, I have always been fine ignoring that statement, having drank a substantial amount of alkeehawl at many a party before, and never EVER, not even ONCE got a hang over or barfed. The exception...at Rex's b-day party almost a year ago, (BEST PARTY TO DATE), I did drink so much I ALMOST yakked....but I didn't allow it to happen, so it didn't. at STAYVAN!'s place however, I believe it was the beer b4 liquor thing, mixed with not having ate all day b4 the party, mixed with eating nothing but junk at his house...I yakked. Oh but maybe the biggest factor was I wanted to sleep so bad at around 2 am, so I crawl into one of the beds and knock out. I awake about 45 mins later, and STAYVAN! just happens to be passing by the room and I exclaim "I have to throw up!" I run to the bathroom and yakk a bit. SUPER SUNKS! BROKE THE TRADITION! so anywho, they bring me water and I lay there sitting on the floor head against the shower. I remember feeling an enormous stomach pain and weakness, so I can't gather the strength to stand up. According to my sources, I sat on the floor for about an hour, then Joel comes in and immediately I commence yakking my brains out. Lynette is nice enough/inebriated enough (haha) to come over and comfort me...how nice. Joel is laughing his F*&*in ass off. It's funny becase after the second yakking, I was able to hop to my feet all quickly. It's like my body knew it wasnt finished after the first time, but after waiting an hour, and a 2nd yakking, it said "OK YOU'RE DONE!" I change into the clothes I had brought to sleep in and knock out once again, this time around 4:30 or so. Surprsinly enough, I awake on my own around 9 am, and Joel is being woken up by STAYVAN! sunks, Joel got a ticket, and Jeriel had gotten one too.

Joel takes me home, the morning is gloomy as hell, and I get home, my mom isn't there. Turns out, my sister was having like stomach problems or something and had checked herself into the hospital, so my mom went to go take care of the kids with my g-ma. I go home, stomach hurting like hell once again and my dumbass, too lazy to make something, and afraid to eat cornflakes cuz of the milk, I eat freakin Fritos and cranberry juice. What a dork, haw? So, I knock out til 2pm, wake up and lie around the house being lazy as hell. Mom gets home at like 5, I tell her my stomach hurts and such...I've already taken like 3 tums, and soon after I freakin yakk up all the Fritos. wow. My head hurts like a mofo. I watch Discovery channel for like 3 hours. Learned a lot about Salmon, Polar bears, Caribou, Artic foxes, and the Impala. haha. Haven;t eaten any real food all day (just fritos) and I was scared to. My mom offers me some corn and rice since I shouldn't eat the meat or potatoes she made (mmm mmm, wish I hadn't been sick) and my stomach is like indifferent to it. In the long run, it makes it worse. So I continue to drink water the rest of the day, I try to drink a Sierra Mist cuz I don;t have 7 up, and sunks it's too sweet and I don't wanna drink it. I keep drinking water and at like 830, people start calling and calling and I'm trying to rest in bed so sunks. I knock out like at 9 after taking 2 more Tums and two Tylenol. I wake up around 2 am and take an immense leak which is good cuz I'm trying to clean my system of all the alcohol n such...which is retarded cuz once again I didn't drink all that much the previous night. Anywhoot, I refill my bottle of water for the 4th time, and go back to sleep. I awake at 430 am once again to the sound of Incubus' "Are you in?" on the radio which brings back memories of high school and puts me in a reminiscent mood. I lay in bed for like 2 hours and finally decide to get out of bed cuz I'm not gonna sleep anytime soon. I'm feeling a lot better, my stomach is a bit upset and my neck knda hurts and so does my head, but I think its cuz I haven't really eaten good food in the past two days and maybe still got something nasty in my stomach. super sunks. Oh well, here I am watching 112's Peaches and Cream video which has looped around 5 or 6 times since I began writing this entry. TOITE....all right well, I'll be back. Ti-lase.

No comments:

Post a Comment