Saturday, June 14, 2003

Rude awakening after a Hooters nite

sup, I'm so bored and its tee-wheeters

once again, I wake up today, fully sleep in, waking up at 2 (wow its already 4 something and it feels like 11 am to me); any-jao, awaken yourself to what you wished was a dream. a really long nightmare. but no, first thing I did was look outside, my car wasn't there. Oh well, more waiting.

teebeeters, so on a somewhat new accord (awww crap I totally did not even mean to type that, wow that sux, I was using it as, you know, the noun...any who), changing the subject, last night was pretty tight.

it was about 8pm, and my parents had left an hour earlier to my sister's house to celebrate (it was her birthday yesterday, HAPPY B-DAY) and well, I was feeling way to shitty to go anywhere so I said I'd pass, and I stayed home. Big mistake cuz without anyone at home I felt even lonelier and the house seemed even darker and dead. Well luckily, the ol' laddy Ryan O'Neil hopped online and we started chattin and being the tite friend that he is, he says Imma take ur ass out to eat.

Man how perfect was that, I hadnt eaten all day cuz I had lost my appetite like sick like, and well at first I was gonna say neh, its okay...but only for a split second but then I said, fuck this shit, cuz I refuse to like be depressed forever. So i take a shower and he gets here, and we jam. Takes me to HOOTERS...wow, never been to one in my life. It was pretty dope. I'm glad I went now that I'm 18 rather than being any younger because I prolly woulda been like all timid. No change. haha jus kiddin, it was tite cuz like the girls that work there basically get paid to bring you food and drinks, dress skimpy, and chill with you. So yea, Ryan orders a 50 wing platter (COT-DAMN) and it was dope because other than 2 weeks earlier when I went to claim-jumpers wit Rick & Chris R. and David, I had never eaten a chicken's skin before. I always found it revolting and thought I would throw up if I ever tasted it.

It was pretty cool however. Tasted pretty grub and the atmosphere was tite. We gotta go just a whole shitload of guys one night, it would be dope causing a ruckus. Like, I even told Ryan about a convo I had with Joel (and I prolly told other people too) that when we get older, have pretty dope jobs, and like suits, we can chill at bars and clubs, suit n tie, bein GQ and pounding beer among other things (teehee). So yea, and he agreed on the titeness of such a sitch-ee-ay-shen.

So we grub, we're leaving hooters and I literally have 11 missed calls...8 solely from Sean-dweezo, another from STAYVAN, and 2 from the Pig. People kept calling bout umm, petting rhinos or some nonsense. I was pretty indifferent about it to begin with, as was Ryan, but its tite how frens wanna do sumthin, n get u all into it, and then plans fall through...AAAAALWAYS happens.

so me and o'neil have a freakin adventure on the way home cuz we both had WAAAAAAAAAAY too much to drink so, our bladders we're ready to explode and in my case, my stomach had been gurgling like never before (damn spicy hot wings, what did you do to me?) so yea, we're ALMOST all the way to C's house when neither one of us can take it and stop at the Utilities place on workman and take massive leaks. Wow it felt so delicious. It was great too cuz all the way from anaheim we wer bumpin the tunes and just laughing our asses off, which is SOO not a good thing when both ends are ready to just say "Screw you Chris, I'm ready to release...you'll be sorry."

So we get to C's house, meet up with the Trio, C, & Adam. Pretty coolio. Just chatted. Then Ryan took me home and he chilled at my house for like an hour (and oh yea sorry for bein a bad host if i was, not offering you stuff and such, but I guess I figured you were as stuffed as me), then he jammed to pick up his momz at 3am, then I cam online, tried to force myself to stay awake on 7 hrs sleep out of 72 hours. So i decide to crash at 4, wake up at 2 today, have some chorizo and papas, and here I am. My bro's gonna come over wit his fam n a little while, so beetweezers.

No comments:

Post a Comment