Tuesday, June 24, 2003

day full of nothing...till now

yea, so I'm awaken at 8:30 am by insurance co. lady, sunks, so i tell her to call my dad then i go back to sleep til noon. mom calls and asks if i want something to eat, so i say toite. heck yea, she comes home and i eat delicious Boca, havent had it in like 3 months or something. so I grub, watch Road Rules and Taildaters, super tite, then decide to celan my garage a bit, and Ronnie finally shows up. Pig gives me the money he owed me, pretty cool, then i play halo for 5 mins, and we watch an episode of Family Guy and some of the Biggie and 2pac dvd. then he decides to leave and we chill outside for a little while more. he jams, then i decide to go to post office and best buy..YesSsSsS i had forgotten it was the 24th already, so I busted out my Best Buy rewards coupon and went and bought the new GangStarr album and BEP's new "Elephunk". supertite...now i'm here and listening to it...thinking I may go check out the Barn before the petting ban goes into effect. Ti-lase.


Which John Cusack Are You?

No comments:

Post a Comment