Monday, June 16, 2003

a new beginning...you'll see...

well, well....where do I begin?

so I wake up at 12 noon because the phone rings endlessly and I get pissed and answer it. It's for my parents and I'm like, speaking of them why didn't they pick up the phone and where the heck are they? So I get out of bed stumbling and angry that I have been "awoken" (haha) and go to the back, sure enough their washing cars and my mom says something corny like "Why there you are, why don't you have some fun and finish washing the cars?" So I actually take my cue from the sarcasm and do it and first time I do something with my parents since we moved. It was cool, I was still sleepy and pissed right up to about when I finished drying the cars with my dad. So my mom does some other stuff and I'm like COT-DAMN its hot (1pm) and I decide to jump in the pool. This time, I gave my parents the cue. They jump in with me, we swim swim and talk talk. Pretty crazy, the pool is nice cuz it brought me together with my parents like nothing has in a long time. High school and adolescence can do shit for your relationship with your parents...that sux. So anyway, we talk about my car and I tell my dad my ideas about how I planned to get a truck in the future as the first car I paid with my own money. Noting the situation we're in, I propose that that is what I wish to do now. So yea, I plan to use a portion of the settlement claim to get myself a nice truck that I've wanted under my OWN name...wow, and asked if he'd cosign with me, and I'd be the one paying for my own truck. He agreed that the idea was a good one. YAAAAY! This was quite therapeutic and I'm feeling a bit better about getting my car stolen. The bastards that did it...well f*(& you, you'll get yours. But now, I guess looking at the brighter side of things, I get to buy my own car and get some credit under my belt. Wow I feel like an adult. teehee.

so I swim some more while my mom and pops dry off and remember that for the past few weeks I've been wanting to get on my drums and beat the hell out of them and release all my frustration and err....teenage angst something or other. haha, so for the first time ever, I actually ask my parents to clean out the garage. They pinch themselves (not really), and say "Gnarly dude" (yes, not really). So we clean that ish out and I decide i should take a buncha crap to the Salv. Army. So I leave at 430 b4 they close, take them a bunch of tite stuff, and then go to the cornucopia-of-fun (a.k.a. post office), then o to STAYVAN!'s house to pick up my Father's day card I had left in his glove compartment. Right b4 gettin to his house, I see Joel coming towards me and yell my head off, but don't think he heard me. So I get to his house, chill for a few mins. get my ish, and jam. Get some in-n-out for me and the 'rents. Chow down at home and I get a funky idea! (well actually I've been contemplating it for weeks upon weeks followed by endless indecision and conflicting opinions from peers (if that makes any sense to you, you're are just as insane as me). So....well let's just say I have a dope surprise for EVERYBODY!! teehee, and you can;t find out till you see me...so chill with me tonite, why don't cha?? All right peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment