Thursday, June 12, 2003

Old Archives (*from my Mybuddyinfo.com profile*)

yea, well, for those of you interested, and yes I know thats everyone..., I had, and still have a Mybuddyinfo.com profile account that I use with AIM, and Ive been using it for my journaling purposes, but now that I have livejournal, I will paste them here, the past few months of entries teehee...i know you're yearning to read. Ti lase.

****************************************

June 11, 2003

2 down, 1 to go

The Chris Zambrano key to success (the critically acclaimed 23-step program):

1) have a full day of nothingness and boredom before the day of a final
2) get up watch TV, chit chat online, eat, chit chat more, TV, eat, watch TV, chit chat
3) inform colleagues that you must study now
4) wait til midnight, then watch the remainder of american beauty
5) come back online at 2 am day of final
6) reafirm to colleagues that you will commence studying "for real"
7) decide to play splinter cell til 3 am
8) return to computer, see who is online, chit chat, then open notes and stare blankly at them
9) download music and video clips and continue conversations til dawn
10) seriously look at notes and study for 10 minutes
11) lie on bed with no intentions to fall asleep, but with full sobconscious intentions to do otherwise
12) awake 10 minutes before your final is to begin, jump out of bed with full energy, surprise, denial, worry, and soiled pants due to the new day
13) do a time trial to see how truly quick you are in clothing yourself
14) run out the door half-asleep and drive on the freeway at triple digits
15) arrive at place of exam, find parking, pull out notes and begin studying 10 minutes after final has begun as you walk toward it
16) patiently take a leak
17) DO NOT BOTHER TO PURCHASE A SCANTRON AHEAD OF TIME OR EVEN NOW (I can't stress that enough)
18) surprise your professor with a howdy-doody and a chuckle and ask if he will slang you some scantron
19) watch as he chuckles back and says no deal, and loudly asks you colleagues if anyone has a scantron to raffle off
20) stand by as geeks try to compose the funniest cracks -- so funny that you may forget to laugh
21) begin final a half hour late, and fail it as best you can
22) hang head in shame, but be glad its over
23) celebrate with Mr. Noose

June 10, 2003

wow, the most boring day probably this year ...WOW I woke up, 12 noon, got up said bye to my mom, then sat down and watched TV for a few hours. Got some Lil Caesar's pizza, delish, and watched yetr more TV, listened to the radio...by now i have a headcahe..each more pizza, then go to my computer, chit chat but im so bored, play splinter cell, talk on the phone for a few minutes, then go back to my comp and here i am, fucking boringest day of my life, thank you very much.

June 9, 2003

tite well last night i sessioned with joel & sean-dweezo then chilled and jeriel and STAYVAN! came, they went to the hip-hop backlot, so whatevers, time to go home... so yea, i come home, come online, update and think about studying about pulling an all nighter. so i download stuff n just chill like always when im doing "homework", and in talkin to Sean-wheaties, I suddenly decide fuck it, imma go to sleep. Then by "going to sleep" I stay online, download videos, and get the urge to download the whole Mobster Movie Soundtrack, so I do. It's 5 am and what the hell am I doing...I'm not gonna stay up till 1130am to study, Im sleepin, so I sleep.

Hear my alarm and wake up with my Mom telling me to get up, its about 9 cuz I look at the clock. Decide to shrug and cover myself with sheets. sleep...My dad comes in and is like HELLO? DONT YOU HAVE SCHOOL! and i jump out of bed JOEL-STYLE, and am thinking OH SHIT (its 11 am, my final's at 1130, i didnt pay attention all last week and a half of math class, and I didnt study...[yet?]) so i run to the bathroom, take a whiz, get dressed, hop out the door (5 times, each time forgetting something) and finally drive off to school, get there, luckily its finals so parking is abundant, i park, get off with my math binder and a pencil, and open it up and begin "studying"...extremely difficult. Get to my building, go to the bathroom to check myself in the mirror (routine) make sure my hair is no more than 70% lop-sided and such, and then open my binder and decide to teach myself the most complicated Calculus Theory of the quarter. stay in the bathroom standing in front of a mirror studying, and around 1150 slowly begin making way to my classroom. Open the door, cause a dope disturbance, get my test, and fail it.

YAAAS KIDDDIIIING...., i must say that I did pretty dope. Once again I am a math whiz. Hopefully I get at least a B+ for the quarter but im crossing my fingers for that A in the sky... i mean I have to have been the top student in the class. Like there were too many signs for me not to be. Anywhoot, time fo ya maymays pussay, cuz I got out of my final kinda early, dashed to my car and decide to go to Dugans house after all. So i do, chill and luckily Germain is there... havent seen that foolio in a while. Loads of laughter with the Trio who are enjoying the Hip Hop Glendora with some special guests, and Sean-dweezo. It was cool cuz I got to chill and experience some day-time "summer activity"

so yea i go home cuz i have to go to work at 5...or do i?? So i go home, chill, then leave for work, get there at around 5, turns out I DONT HAVE TO WORK TIL 7 DAMMIT! so yea, i dont wanna go all the way home, and I remember that this week in honor of ST ANGER'S release, 4 older Metallica albums were re-released and on sale at best buy..so i go. Seeing as how I have only S&M because in the days of yore when I was a wee elemntary child I would borrow my brothers metallica albums behind his back, I went to get all that were on sale. So in my possession now are Ride the Lightning, ...And Justice For All, and the glorious self-titled black album. So yea, thern go to Antolivas' pad, whom I havent seen in 53 years. Get my old CDs back finally, and we decide to go wake up C and chill for about an hour. Have a chat and its all gravy, so then I must go to work cuz its already 630....luckily I left so early because the damn train was stuck on Valley, so I had to go all the way around. Made it to work JUST IN THE KNICKERBOCKERS of time...about 2 minutes to spare when i clocked in. Worked, so fun, got off and dropped off this new hot chick from work, and after that sunks nothing to do cuz the Trio is once again in the backlot with MJ and Sean-dweezo is going home. Call up Pig but hes gay and tired. So i decide to finally go home...and on the way there, fracture my neck in 32 new places due to OF WOLF AND MAN, and WHEREVER I MAY ROAM. PAYCE.

June 8, 2003

well praise the Lord first of all, it is Sunday...secondly, it never fails, saw new old people at Church again today. First this guy that went to Amat, dont know his name hes a grade below us, some chunky white dude I think his name was Fletcher or sumthing, from the v-ball team...anywhoot, and I saw my yummy co-worker homie Dana...haha, and so yea, it was cool again even though I didnt meet up with them fools this week o well

came home, bored, so called up Joel-weezy to see wassup, decided to go session cuz if i stayed home I wouldnt end up studying for my final til about 2 or 3 am anyway, so yea, that was fun

now I'm home, it's actually the 9th but ahh its still the 8th to me...alright maybe i'll get to studying now...maybe...

wish me luck, I gotsta get an A in math...PAYCE

June 5, 2003

hell yes everyone, I have what is the titest thing on earth i my possession. This morning at 9 o clock, i was outside bestbuy..alone..haha bastards, they didnt open till 10 and i didnt know, so I went to barnes n noble to read up on "current events." Pulled out the new issue of rolling stone..which I've never read an issue of..and so yea, read it, had some really good articles..an hour passed and i wanted to continue but...it was almost 10, so I got up and hurried over, and of course, the bastards dont open til like 10 am SHARP. meanwhile, i was talking with a couple guys I dont even know..funny how something as simple as ...wait blasphemy... something as DOPE as getting the first full length studio album from the lords of Metallica in 6 years, can spark up a conversation. So yea, they open the gates and its funny..i guess they have a tradition or sumthing cuz they open the gate, then i didnt know what was going on, but apparently they were getting their employees "ready"...and then they unlock the doors, and the staff stands in 2 lines at the entrance with the new ad in their hands handing them out to us. it was so funny....it was like straight out of a commercial or sutmhing. But anywhoot, I got my St. Anger, got the hell outta there, and proceeded to break my neck on the way to the mechanic this morning, then to school, then back home. So I am in a neck brace as we "speak." Just kidding, but maybe i should...or it did, perhaps? Maybe it hasnt begun?! Snoofle Mcgee. Alright PAYCE.

June 4, 2003 (Part 2)

had this convo with Sean-dweezo, wow, brought back memories...

Kharismatix815:
--forget it..nobody i know...its crazy though man
--i got the last day of school sentiments all over again right now, i wanna cry...heheh
--did u read this persons thing? talking bout the ASB officer countdown n the paper toss
--dude i rememeber it so vividly

CalboyBebop:
--hahaha i think i did
--sorry i keep taking forever dude
--but yea...i tried to tell my homie, whos lj u read, to cherish every moment of senior year
--she din take me serious till too late

Kharismatix815:
--yep, thats how it goes
--for real though man, wow....wish i could live it all over again
--man i loved high school like nothing else

CalboyBebop: i did too man

Kharismatix815: no matter how tite of a college experience is ahead...if at all...it could never take its place or even come close...in my opinion

CalboyBebop:
--yea, lots of people say hs was the best years of their lives. partly cuz ur old enuff to know about the world, but young enuff to not need to be adult
--dang. tite quote
Kharismatix815:
--hahaha
--yup

CalboyBebop: i should remember that

Kharismatix815: damn imma right about this in my thing

CalboyBebop: tilase

Kharismatix815: haha imma just copy n paste this convo...
-------end of convo--------
and there you go...some thoughts:

wow, for real though, aside from regrets and things I wouldve changed about myself and my actions and lack thereof in my high school years....i wish I could have it again....and again....and again...screw growing up, I wanna be a teenager forever...damn life...

with each new day, i look back and see childhood i the distance, farther away...

June 4, 2003 (Part 1)

wassup peeps, HELL FREAKIN YES! ONE DAY OF SCHOOL LEFT plus my three finals NEST week...i can feel summer already....except it funking sunks so much being a sick puppy. I freakin have sick sniffles and my eyes are burning and my cough is horrible, so sunks

but oh hell yea, nothing will stop me from being at BEST BUY bright n early tomorrow to get ST. ANGER...oh yes bitches and bitch-ettes....a new hardcore installment of Metallicainment is among us...i actually called Tower today and the bastards are already selling it, and i'd go if i wasnt so sick and it was 5 dollars more expensive...(haha I'm a college student, what do u expect?), anywho, Imma be headbangin like a mofo tomorrow.

PAAAAYCE

June 2, 2003

sux had a badass dream, it was so horrible...isn;t it freakin scary how real things in real life, correspond to things happening instantaneously in your dreams? I think its freaky as hell and makes me wonder about how that is freakin possible...like it all made sense too, like in the dream i was opening my cell phone to call someone, and then it rang in my dream, when i wake up seconds later I had a couple missed calls on my cell phone which was lying next to my head...tears in my dream...slobber in my real life face...freakin sux, dont ask me what the dream is about...I already told someone about it and I just wanna forget about it now...alright peace

June 1, 2003

IT'S JUNE YAY-I-YAY-EE!! Forget the 21st of June, summertime is just about in full effect...

dang guys, my new Church is pretty tite, Fr. Chris is dope and every week I see yet another person I know..let's see so far...Rick M., David V., Chris Rice, Karen K., Dannielle H., and this week was pretty tite, Justin Phillip and Cathy Lima....what a small world, all this time didnt know all these people went to St. Louise

but one of THE titest parts of Life Teen Mass over here...wow the girls, freakin amazing, it's hard being focused...white girls....wow...gotta love em


but anywho, got one more week of school, plus finals week, and that means I got 2 more homework assignments to do and thats it!! Can't wait to join in on all the summer madness u lucky mofos!

May 27, 2003

well, i had a day off from work today :), pretty cool cuz I got ta chill for like half the day wit homies that are back home....Sean-fweepies, Lindsay, Myles, n Erika G....pretty tite havent seen them in a minute, but yea and then a couple of the usual peeps, Rex n Jeri n C, so yea it was fun having an "excursion" n stuff, except it was tooooo damn hot to be wearing a polo today....but ah well....back to homework :-(

May 19, 2003

MY GOSH! FINALLY! I had forgotten my password and the damn website's password recovery wasnt working for ...well..about a month...

anywho, lets see, where do I begin...

i left off talking about DSL...and yea, thats all good now, i got a brand new computer like a few days after that last post..and well it's BOMB-DIGGITY! I frickin love it, the best damn computer money can buy...well at least my money can buy. TV tuner, cd-rws, titeness and all the dope crap...

>:o so im still in frickin school! >:o .....and yea its gay, but I'm doing a hell of a lot better this quarter, aced my math midterm WHOHOO!, and yea its tite but now im behind once again and gotta catch up

3 MORE WEEKS and counting! sheesh!

oh yea, this past weekend went up to santa barbara wit da homies..STAYVAN! Jose, Joel, Jeriel! yea, that was pretty cool, released some stress had some fun, wow there were lots of bomb chicks roaming the streets up there...pretty cool

got some new kicks today..and its been awhile..., the T-Mac II's finally went o sale, but only at one place..and i just happened to walk in...to Footaction...yea it was 40% off the original price...pretty dope, so imma be rockin those soon wit mah magic jersey...haha

anywho, I should be doing my Electrical Circuitry Analysis Lab, so I guess I'll get back to it...God's speed, be back soon


April 17, 2003
well i hooked up my DSL yesterday but seems i had to wait till today for my Service Ready Date or whataver. this shits whack, i think its cuz my computer's old, so like yea, its been jacking up, couldnt get it to work til bout 4 pm today, for like an hour and a half, i was so happy, but then it disconnected...then like around 8 i got it again for about 45 mins., then at 11, i got it again for like a half hour. Frerakin sux, each time i have to do all this crap, disable programs, just so i can use the damn thing, and i think its gettin cut off because the verizon program senses that im bypassing all of its programs (which freeze my somewhat aged computer) so it gets me back by cutting me off and my computer doesnt detect the modem again until a few hours and a couple restarts later. I am pulling my hair out and i hate my computer right now, other than the fact that it suddenly regained the capability to burn CDs once i put XP back in...but enough rambling, g'nite.

April 6, 2003
damn i guess this has become kinda like a journal entry thing or sumthin..go fig...but yea damn last nite was off the hook, the homie adam was hookin it up wit a wild party and i was dead tired as hell, i fell asleep on my carpet for like 5 minutes, but then i made myself get up n get ready for the party. i got there and seems it had been broken up b4 it got a chance to start...but all this stuff happened and ended up comin back to the orig. location...and it went from being a wildass party to a kickback...which was tite with me cuz it was a pretty bangiin "kickback". haha for multiple reasons i got into it and along with a circle of people who became "regulars" after a while, beatboxed for like an hour and flowed for another 5, it was great. it was cool seein a whole bunch of people from h.s. again, it reminded me of a good old post-game "AMA-PARRDEE"

April 5, 2003
damn man, finally it's about 6pm and we're done moving everything...my BP house is officially owned by some other coo young chino peeps and now we officially own this house in covina. pretty dope, hopefully it gets hot soon so we can make use of our tite pool. But anyway I'm so freakin tired..first week of school and damn its pretty crazy to be back, having failed a class and gotten a d in another, and having to make up those units its a bunch of BS especially when my math prof was a big dick and cant teach, buts cool, back to straight As for me...hopefully..maybe a B is coo...haha wishul thinking...not sure what I'm gonna do, theres a party tonite and sux, I had to miss Jeriel's Barkada thing, but damn im tired...then again..it might be banging...we'll see.


April 1, 2003 (March 31 but like 12:30 am, so April 1)
Dang, after an entire greuling? weekend of constant moving from house to house, box after box, couch after couch, tv after monitor after shoeboxwithcrapinside after clothes after kitchencrap after moreshiet....i am frickin decomposing. I mean i strained this retarded ass muscle on my arm, i forgot what its calle, but if and arm was a leg i'd say it was my hammie. Anywho, it's all good though, crap is in, my back is completely broken, i need serious therapy, and yo mama needs some bath and body works. Basically, I'm tired as hell.

March 27, 2003
Wassup, well right now not much is going on except.... SPRING BREAK!!! i guess it's pretty whack, cuz I'm not doing much and I just HAPPEN to be moving next week, so I have to pack, which I haven't done much of yet, so yea I need to get to it. School's cool, so stay in it, and thats "FO SHO". Great how I go off on a tangent...but anywho, yea spring break is cool because well, just the fact that NO FRIGGIN' SCHOOL! so yea, I'm still working though, so that sux and if u feel like stalking me, feel free cuz I get bored there. Anyway, I am no longer bored and due to this, I will cease my typing. Stay up...PAYCE.

*****************************************

ok, thats everything frommy Mybuddyinfo.com thingy...PAYCE

No comments:

Post a Comment