Friday, June 13, 2003

FUCKING "EXCELLENT" START TO MY SUMMER 2003

right about now, I'm chowing down and choking on my words spoken this week.

earlier this week---shit, hours ago---I was saying I would be the happiest mothofocko on earth at 9 am this morning. Goshdamn was I wrong.

i had one of the shittiest beginnings to the shittiest day, which was originally meant to be the titest.

So I stayed up last night after all, still havent slept since yesterday evening...so 430 am rolls around and i bust out my notes to study, i cant really so i decide I'm going to take a shower n head over to school super early so i'll get the best parking possible and be there relaxed so i can study.

so i get out of the shower, put on my new kicks, my new shirt, some jeans and realize that my van is blocking my car, my baybee, in the driveway. I go to my parents' room to get the keys to move the van, and well my mom says, oh let me get up, i'll move it for you. Being the thoughtful, yet not thinking, son that I am, I say "nah mom, its ok, just sleep, I'll do it."

So I do, I take the van out, put it in park directly in front of my house with the ignition on. Think for a sec, I should turn it off, but something was so special about today, that I decide I'm going to do everything very quickly, so I'll just hurry up n get my car.

So the vans on, and I turn up my car, pull it out the driveway, leave it parked right at the opposite side of the driveway as my van is on, directly in front of my neighbor's house. For some extremely odd reason, for the first time ever I decide "no im gonna leave right right now, no need to pull it back in the driveway after i pull in the van."

so i pull the van back in, and as i disembark, I see my dad in our indoor patio waiting for me so I don't have to go all the way inside to give the keys back. Being the blockhead that I am, I stubbornly say No its ok, and go all the way to my room, very quickly and make sure I had everything I need for my final and didnt leave my fone and wallet behind. Everythings cool, but as I head towards the patio/kitchen (to get my frappaccino so I can wake up), I hear a vrooom noise with the appropriate doppler effect and screeching tires. I think "no, it couldnt be. Yet I felt a darkness in the pit of my stomach, so i slowly go outside and the closer I get to where my car was, the slower I make my pace, I don;t wanna believe its gone. It can't be? How could it be? WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK SHIT IN THE WORLD WOULD I EVER DO TO ANYONE FOR THIS TO FUCKING HAPPEN TO ME ON THIS DAY, MY SISTER'S BIRTHDAY, ON THIS DAY, MY LAST DAY OF FINALS, ON THIS DAY, WHEN I HAVE TO STUDY, ON THIS DAY, MY LAST DAY OF MY FRESHMAN YEAR OF COLLEGE...

I run up and down the street fueled only by adrenaline, fear, insanity, and a rapidly beating heart. what the hell just fucking happened? I run, almost hyperventilating, into the hosue, racing toward my parents room, turning on the light on my sleeping parents and yell, "oh my God, my car just got stolen! please, please, don't kill me....." "WHAT!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!" and the only words coming out my mouth in response is please, my car just got stolen, please dont kill me, oh my God"

then i turn and race toward the front door, phone in hand, panting, making the 911 call...i get the biggest headache of all time...and I have no idea what the hell is going on. I move to a new neighborhood, its supposed to be nice , not exactly upscale, but on that tip, and supposedly like surrounding my old, middle aged white people and some baby boomers. How the hell was my babee stolen?

U can guess what happens after that, the operator tries to calm me down, I'm cursing every word imaginable in the street, completely sobbing, police arrive in a matter of five minutes, I file a police report, and well yea. "Good luck man, it could be anywhere."

So, my parents, I love em, bless their hearts, are--to me, so unbelievably--calm about the situation and tell me not to worry and get to school and take my final.

Well, that is the hardest thing in the world cuz I can't concentrate on the test for more than 5 minutes at a time. Try it, see if you do any damn better. So I bomb it, try to talk to my prof about it. He said hes gonna look at it and hell get back to me on an extension to retake the test, cuz I told him Im sure I failed it and he knew about my situation, so he said he might actually just dismiss the test, but I dunno bout that cuz my grades werent so hot to begin with, at least not in that class.

So yea, before the test, call up several homies to tell em whats up n just to look alive n keep their eyes open..you never know, ya know?

Anywhoot, I wait for Joel to finish is final and he comes to where I am we chill for a few minutes, I tell my story and vent a bit. Try to relive my headache with some humor and such. hen he takes me to my van.

Thanks again for trying to get my to go to disneyland, but it just wouldnt be right. I wouldnt enjoy it, and my parents would prolly be like WTF? provided, i even had the slightest desire to go. But I don't, thanks again.

I come home, I still have a throbbing headache and I cant even enjoy my damn day. I sit here and think about it. I dont have to see a classroom again til late September. I try to let out a whoopee! but i just can't. It just doesnt feel right. Honestly, I just straight up feel fuckin violated and enraged and I feel like I cant trust anyone but myself. My knuckles have cuts all over them, its crazy, I was taking it out on the wall before the police got to my house.

So now I'm checkin out the bluebook value on my car, just in case it doesnt pop up you know? I guess right about now I'm everlastingly grateful i have full coverage insurance. I suggest you get some if you already dont. These God-forsaken scum of the earth, worthless sons of bitches can strike at any moment. Don't ever let your guard down, or you'll just get it straight up the ass.

I'm sorry, at this point in the day/week, I can't help but be bitter.

Well, hopefully everyone has fun at Dland. Meantime, Imma get some rest. Hopefully I can bum a ride off someone in the event that something goes down tonight. Good riddance you heartless bastards wherever you are. Thanks for kicking off my summer vacation with a bang. Assholes.


P.S. you know what I just noticed after I posted this? It's freakin Friday the damn 13th. what a day. It didn't even occur to me. By gosh. what a damned day. Damn it to hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment