Sunday, June 22, 2003

Return from combat, immortal that is, from the field..ummmm...

Artic commando reporting for duty. I have several wounds, I am on crutches because my left knee cap was blown out, and sitting on a bubble because my right asscheek was capped. Oh yea, I am also dead due to being sprayed in the back with 6 shots and oh yea, bullet between the eyes. Anycock, today was pretty friggin dope.

I received the purple fart for a ripped seam once again, and I got five kills ...YeeeESsSsSss! 2 of those in the same battle with my companion Lt. Guarache. haha Herrrrmaaaeeen was the teammate of a century, super splinter cell teamwork if splinter cell involved teamwork. So yea, first paintball experience EVER.....FOR....E....VER! (the bandplot)

Freakin dope, when I got sprayed in the back by Rex I experienced one of his famous imitations of being lit up to a bloody pulp...you bastard guy....my dog needs operation. haha first game I gotta say, though I was the first man out from my team (got hit by cheating Ben's sister...haha super didn't know she was still in the game, I swear, damn she was a super vulnerable target, damn), however, like 80% of the opposing team was already dead. yeesEsSSss. Anycoont, I got my revenge on Ben's sister in the Trench warfare field, so tite, long range and i got her POI-fect! prolly like 100 yards away. so tite, hit her with at least one of four bullets. Then, as G.(wh)I.(te) (j)Ghost (face thrilla) and Sgt. Pagdilao made their way through the bloody trenches, they provided the perfect cover fire for me to snake-crawl up the mound and poise myself to off some enemies. So as I prepare to slay a victim in my line of fire, I get ready, and pull the trigger....what do I hit em with? a blast of CO2. FREAKING CRAP, no freakin ammo. I was so ready to kick ass, but sunks. So i had to pull myself out of the game prolly only like 5 minutes into it...that would happen to me at least 3 times.

Anyboot, (haha stupid Canadians: they say "a-boot"), it was a dope day all in all. At our return to Town later in the day, I got some bastard kid that joined in a game with us with 2 of his friends, and I was cussing him out sick cuz he wouldnt get out, so I resorted to just going after him again. With Lt. Guarache (haha tite how I just named Germain that right now as I began this entry) at my side, as we watched each others backs, and decided to go balls out and just go for it...most of our teammates lay in the battlefield lifeless. then I crawl over to a busted up beetle and creep inside, watching for my prey. then outta nowhere, I hear my name, it is the lively Sgt. Pagdilao, who I had no idea was still in it with us. He was watching with a turd's eye view, which helped us a "heap". Then Germain decided to go in for the kill. Bless his soul, he sacrificed himself in the line of duty, but this provided me with a location on the enemy. I advanced curageously through the blasted open buildings, with my back to the walls, watching my every step. (Urban warfare was definitely our specialty...funk that stupid guerrilla crap we did after. freakin Sniper O'Neil splinter-celling like a true puto at his best...haha) Finally I see a moving head and open fire, we have a short-lived fire fight, but as he tries to retreat I nail his bitchass in the back of the neck. yeeSSsSsSs. dopest mission ever.

anykahootz, the experience was dope and super up to do it again. Ti-whizers. here's a pic i stole from Indigo Enforcer of the warriors back from the epic battles:



yea, so quick shout-out to errbody there from left to right:
The De-Mullitized Piper (Ryan O'Shamrock), The Pig (Ronnie), Ryan P. (Captain Leader-man), The Turn-sta (Josh), Artic Commando (yup dats me, making this dopest picture ever), Indigo Enforcer (Jeriel), Dark Shadow (Rex, and yes, you're finally in a picture with us, haha), Camo-Chameleon (C), Ben's sister's husband (some jolly white dude), G.White Jost (Joel), Sgt. Pagdilao (Byron), Lt. Guarache (Germain), Bush Master (Sean-dweezo, who I couldnt figure out who the hell it was for a good 5 mins.), and Jeriel's cop neighbor Ben.

yeSsSssSs! alright betweezers my stomach is acting up again and my head too..sunks.

No comments:

Post a Comment